LO2: Evaluation of my Resources
I will be taking a Film Studies course at De Montfort University [1] so that I can progress to learning about film in higher education so that I can later pursue a career with ties to film and tv. This offer was subject to me obtaining five GCSEs at Grade C or above and above 104 UCAS points from A-Levels, which I have now earned. Access to Equipment There is a range of equipment available to me at the UTC, including cameras, computers and various software. Most projects I have worked on have involved the use of a Canon 650D DSLR Camera to take photographs and/or record film. I also have experience using RODE sound equipment including boom mics, voice recorders and their Shotgun microphones to help improve the audio quality on film. UTC Sheffield has also allowed me to utilise supporting equipment such as tripods, steadi-cam equipment and camera sliders. I have frequently used programmes such as Adobe Premiere to edit film and have fr...
Comments
Post a Comment